Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Ma!

My sweet mother is having a birthday today...

Happy Birthday Mom, Ma, Grandma, Babs.

And since he can't be there to give you a kiss in person, I thought this might help (at least a little)! DSC_0129

I spent some time yesterday cleaning out some drawers that haven't been touched in a while.

You never know what may turn up when you least expect it! Untitled

Oh, the memories we have from that porch...family vacations (sometimes with the addition of friends) were priceless. Such happy times...so much sunscreen, so much love!! Untitled

And this one....the day was so magical (although we both look completely shell shocked). I think it's safe to say that we've both become more photogenic with age!!

I love you, Ma! Hope your day is filled with happiness and love.

Happy Birthday!!

No comments: