Sunday, September 23, 2012

Chocolate Bar by Cooper

I went to the grocery store this afternoon and when I left my child was reasonably clean. When I returned about an hour later, that was not the case.

Jon and Cooper came out to help carry the groceries inside and Cooper was covered in something that I assumed was dirt.

I was wrong.

"What happened to you buddy? You're a mess."

"Oh, well, I tried to make a chocolate bar"

Huh???

When I walked into the kitchen it was a disaster.

Chocolate fingerprints were all over the counter, cabinets, microwave and fridge. Untitled

This was what I saw in the sink.

"Coop, what in the world???"

"Well Momma, I was hungry and really wanted a candy bar but we didn't have any. So, I took some chocolate chips, melted them in the microwave, poured them onto a plate and stuck them in the freezer. Then I tried to eat it."

"I see. How did that turn out for you?"

"Not good at all Momma" Untitled

I'll say.

I'll give him an A for creativity and resourcefulness.

Other than that? Epic FAIL.

Hope you're week gets an A for more than just creativity and resourcefulness!!

No comments: