Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Funny Kid

DSC_0500

Cooper came down wearing this sock combo and said-

"Hey Momma- look carefully at my socks. Tell me what group I'm wearing."

I didn't get it.

He said- "Momma- think about music groups and look at my socks. Think hard. Which group are they??"

I had NO idea.
I tried, I thought, I pondered what songs we had listened to together recently that might have given him an idea.

Nothing.

So he said, "think about the colors and the order that the socks are in. I think that will help you."

I gave up.
I didn't have a clue.

"Momma- see how the green sock is 1st...what does that remind you of? The earth??"

"MOMMMA- It's EARTH, WIND and FIRE!!!!"

Where does he get this stuff?
(and how long did it take him to put 3 pairs of socks on?)

I've got to give that kid props....he's got some pretty eclectic taste in music for a 10 year old!!

No comments: