Saturday, June 16, 2012

Free Roaming Pets...

Cooper and Jon went to PetSmart today.
This is the conversation I had with Cooper when he called me using Jon's phone.

Me- Hi honey
Him- Hi Momma, it's me!
Me- Well hi buddy, what's going on?
Him- Momma, we're standing in front of a guinea pig. I was wondering whether I could get one for my birthday.

Me- Ohhh, wow buddy. You know, I don't think that's a good idea.
Him- Why not?
Me- Well, I think maybe Gypsy would eat a guinea pig.
Him- No Momma, that won't happen. This guinea pig would live in a cage so Gypsy wouldn't be able to eat him.
Me- Hmmm, I still think it's not a good idea. What about a nice fish instead?


Thankfully they didn't come home with either. (whew-dodged a bullet there) It makes me laugh that clearly he thought that I thought there was an option for a guinea pig to NOT live in a cage. Have you ever??

Funny kid!

(my word, has it almost been a month since I last posted. I have been so nuts lately...good thing vacation is just around the corner!)

No comments: